Even more are more people are interested about the more soulful “teal” organizations. I have collected some material to help you get more familiar with the topic.
- The topic was popularized by the belgian researcher Fredric Laloux in 2014 in his book “Reinventing Organizations”. Later in 2016, an illustrated and shorter version of the book was published. Both can be downloaded and read with a trust-based pay-what-feels-right -principle from the link above.
- Laloux wrote an introduction to the topic to the Strategy+business -magazine, with the title: Future of Management is Teal.
- This is a good summary slide set for those favoring that format..
- In video format there is a 26 minute (plus Q&A part) presentation by Laloux at RSA Replay: How to Become a Soulful Organisation and a shorter 9 minute introduction by Agile For All, connecting Teal with Lean and Agile with a title Lean and Agile Adoption with the Laloux Culture Model.
- Community-generated Reinventing Organizations Wiki is a handy toolkit about the relevant concepts.
- Emich Szabolcs:n created a nice “Teal map” – Evolutionary development map of organization to use as a dialogue tool to understand the current situation and development needs.
Anythink you think should be added to the list? Leave a comment or send me email to firstname.lastname@example.org, I’ll be happy to update the list.
Teal in practice
If you are interested in teal and want to make it happen, please do not hesitate to contact us.